What Type of Identification Is Required To Board My Flight?

It depends whether you are flying domestic our international. For International flights you will want to make sure to bring a valid passport. For domestic flights you will want to make sure that you bring a valid government photo Id, such as a Driver License. Those of you who will be traveling domestically with a minor, will want to consider bringing some form of Identification such as a birth certificate. It is important to note that if you plan on traveling internationally with a child you must bring a valid passport for the child that will be traveling. If you fail to bring the proper Identification you will not be able to fly. U.S. Citizens/Travelers should refer to the following link for a full list of acceptable documents:  www.tsa.gov/